LIST OF MODS
Exterior Modifications :
- 35 % window tint on the front
- 20 % window tint on the side and rear window
- 5 % Window Tint Strip across the top windshield
- Borla angle cut 3.5 inch intercooler exhaust tips
- 3200 Blazer Tech Driving lights
- Cool Blue headlight Bulbs
- 18" x 8 Chrome Eagle Alloys 077's
- Tinted tail lights. by nightshades.
Interior Modifications / Cleaning
- "Tuff Stuff" to clean the whole interior.
- Zymol leather cleaner.
- Wilsons Leather Cream. ( only for the leather to make it butter soft)
- Mequires leather cream and conditioner.
- Dual 15" red neon lights under the dash and dual 10" red neon's under the
front seats to light up the rear floor.
- 2 sets of Varad Leds
- Custom chrome letters on all the door sill plates.
- Custom Switch panel to control the "underbody neons" " interior neons" and
Stereo/ Electrical Mods:
- Pioneer Deh-8400mp3 headunit w/ organic el display
- Pioneer 3 way 6x9's
- JL Audio XR series 5.25 front w/ 1 inch tweeters.
- Rockford Fosgate 250.2 punch amp w/ remote bass control 250x1 rms
power 320 peak
- 12" mtx 6000 subwoofer soon to be replaced w/ a better JL audio unit
- Rockford Fosgate 8 gauge power kit
- RockFord Fosgate 1.0 Farad capacitor
- DEI alarm system w/ 4 button remote and lots n lots of features. After it
was installed i did some of my own mods to the system. More tape to cover the
already all black wires, I then covered all the wires both stock and alarm in
plastic tubing to hide them more then zip tied them. If that was not enough i
re located the brain and covered the brain w/ another box n i added 3 sheets
of aluminum to cover everything under the dash. if i was to remove the layers
under my dash it would take me at least 10 min ripping stuff out then i would
have to deal with tons of wires some connected some not.
Engine / Performance Modifications :
3800 Series II motor
- Accell 8.8mm Race Wires.
- Custom made hiflo fuel filter with A/N fittings.
- AC Delco Rapid Fire plugs
- Ram air ( look under mods for pics and how to's )
- 9 inch Cone style K&N air filter.
- Custom made heat Shields.
- Throttle Body heat shield
- Replaced resonator after cat, with a straight 2.5 inch pipe.
- 180 thermostat w/ 4 holes in it to reduce KR
- Dynomax Ulta Flow SS muffler 2.5 in dual 2.5 out
- 140 Amp Alternator
- 770 cca Battery
- "Cool tape" on the fuel lines in the engine bay.
NEXT MOD :
I had this idea before I thought about selling my car.
- I am making my own A pillar guage pods,I am using some fiberglass material
to mold on 2 universal guage pods and installing my autometer tranny temp and
airfuel mix guages. (sport comp series)
I did this because my friend stole my parking spot at work. I had to show
him the power of the bonny.
CLICK HERE TO GO
BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE.